CadPLUS
April 20, 2024, 03:04:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: *Just installed a new Forum for the site.  FAQ's are up and more to come.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is SpecNoter Annotative?  (Read 7729 times)
OKW

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2008, 06:29:34 pm »

couple questions. 
1. is it possible to make specnoter leaders and text annotative based on the drawing scale?  or must i change the scale every time depending on what drawing i'm currently working in?  or is this all controlled by saving different styles? 

2. having the leaders set to size via ACAD seems to default the arrow size to 1/128" even though my ACAD settings are set to 3/32". any reason why this would happen?

assuming the answer to number 1 is yes i would think that this question would be irrelevant.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 06:35:28 pm by OKW » Logged
nmtltd
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 01:50:13 pm »

If I am understanding your questions the answer to number 1 is that the leaders and text are static.  We are looking into making them scale up or down as your change the scale in ACAD.  The answer to number 2 is that ACAD is controlling the size and you need to go into dimstyles to change the sizes.
OKW

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 10:02:41 am »

ok then my next question is...why are my leaders defaulting to a different size then what my dimstyle are set to?  i have specnoter set to use my dimstyle settings.  i have attached a screen shot of my settings.  as you can see the larger arrow is what i want but i keep getting 1/128" arrows regardless of my model space scale.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 10:04:50 am by OKW » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: